Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Saturday, September 6, 2008

YOU'RE GETTIN' OLD JARED

Happy Birthday Jared . I wrote a birthday haiku just for you.



J- just plain weird
A- always full of bull crap
R- rank smellin' feet, dude
E- excited too the point of having "issues", if ya' know what I mean!
D- daft (an English word for NOT SO SMART)








Okay, I guess since it's you B-Day I'll try to post nicely.
Maybe I'll even shmooz a little.




J- Just a really nice guy
A- Awesome dad
R- Really fun to be related to
E- Everyone's friend
D- Dashing- you are kind of cute you know.


Love Ya', Happy Birthday, and Hurry Back Home!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness tell him I said Happy Birthday!!
Love, Ashley

Kristi said...

No kidding...wish him a happy birthday from us too. I still picture him as a little kid. So wierd that he is married with kids. I often think of how he sponsored that little girl from AFrica? when he was little. That always impressed me.

3 Docs and A Diva said...

When are they coming? We had dinner with Dell, Sandy, Jason and Bethany (lots of kids:-)on Sunday at Scott's among lots of relatives on Vern's side. It was a lot of fun. Jason sure mises your family... especially Shane and Ticia. Sandy mentioned they were moving to Pocatello.:}
When you see Jared, give him a hug from me.
love you Kim, Cheryl