Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Holy BLEEP!

I got this funny phone call. Paige was babysitting and had a small issue to deal with but couldn't quit laughing long enough to explain it to me. When she came home she told me that Addie, who is 2, kept saying Holy sh _ _. Addie talks so cute and is so serious when she uses her new favorite words that it's really hard to not smile. I know you may think I'm bad and that it's not funny, but it really is. Anyways, Paige decided to just teach her to say "Moley" instead of the other. This is the video of how cute she is using her nice word. She was even cuter saying the SH_ _ word but i didn'r think I should publish that one. Although it is very funny.

4 comments:

Jordon and Wendi said...

I think that is hillarious. I love it when kids are learning to talk. Macadey struggles with the word frog. She leaves out the r, the o sounds like uh, and the g sounds like a k. At family get togethers, our new favorite things is to have her say frog or sing the frog song. :) Kari gets so embarrased. LOL!

Jeff & Kari Done said...

That is so funny! I understand how the kids say things not so great! Sometimes you really cant help but laugh!)

Memmotts said...

Really cute. I love what kids come up with. They are the best

Kristi said...

Too funny! I love it when kids do stuff like that with their cute little voices. She is absolutely adorable!