Hey Kim, welcome to the world of blogging! I love it. Seeing your beautiful pics of Idaho makes me a little homesick for your little corner of the world. I need to come and visit again. :(
Look at you all growed up and bloggin! heh heh. I love this bloggin stuff too. It is so easy to do. Seeing this picture makes me miss Idaho little bit, then I remember that it gets stinkin HOT, AND stinkin Cold. I'll stick to my lucious green Northwest. :)
4 comments:
Love your view from your house. I really miss the mountains.
Hey Kim, welcome to the world of blogging! I love it. Seeing your beautiful pics of Idaho makes me a little homesick for your little corner of the world. I need to come and visit again. :(
Look at you all growed up and bloggin! heh heh. I love this bloggin stuff too. It is so easy to do. Seeing this picture makes me miss Idaho little bit, then I remember that it gets stinkin HOT, AND stinkin Cold. I'll stick to my lucious green Northwest. :)
I loved your blog, your doing a great job! Hope worming went okay, tell your boys the addiction is coming $$$$$$$$$. Heck with moving pipe!j/k
Jody
Post a Comment