Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Home Run


Last night Coleby played his last baseball game for the season. He loves ball so much that he gets ready hours before. Anyways, he was wheelin' and dealin' before the game. He thought we should make him deals for Home Runs- let me re-phrase. He wanted cold hard cash for a Homer. I have taught my children the value of a dollar and they certainly are willing to "work" for it. Cole thought he was smart and I thought he was cute. However, I didn't think I'd end up paying out. Boy, was I wrong. Coleby not only hit a home run but he hit two other kids in and he nailed the smoothest slide in coach pitch history. Needless to say I owe Coleby some $$$$. There's some serious Cheese in his Smile today!

0 comments: