Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My "Almost 16" Princess

Isn't it funny how you never hear girls say they are 15. They are almost 16 the day after they turn 15. Cracks me up. I'm getting nervous though. The dreadful day is drawing closer each second. EEEks Help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh it isn't too bad.. Well she is pretty! I miss you guys!!
Love your brother-in-law's daughter,
Ashley

Memmotts said...

awww.. Paige... You get more and more beautiful, everytime I see you. Oh to be 16 again...

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Like mother, like daughter!:)

My oh my, Paige is a beauty just as she was as a new born. I remember her as a tiny little girl running in to Natalie's wedding reception to jump in to my arms. I can't believe she is already 15 either. Enjoy these years...they go so fast. I love you all! Are you still coming on Saturday to the reunion? There is a whole campground that has been rented for the Family.

mlpark said...

Paige I love you!. I can't believe that you are alomost 16. Enjoy being a kid while it last cause then you will have lots a responsiblilties and you life will change forever. You are a beautiful young lady and i was so happy to see you at the reunion. I live you guys!!