Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Sunday, November 1, 2009

It's Autumn Time




















I've always loved autumn time. The colors and vibrancy of nature are a reassurance that we have a truely Great Creator. In nothing else can we find such beauty in the end of something.






Our family hasn't had a real family photo for about a decade. I know thats awful. I take pictures of the kids a lot but the family thing just hasn't happened, until now. This autumn I decided we needed to cature two of my most favorite things. My family and this gorgeous season.



My good friend, Ashley, took some shots of us near our home. Thanks Ashley! We actually did it...all 6 of us. :)









6 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful Pics! They turned out great!!!!

Trina said...

I love these! You are such a hottie! Actually you're a family full of hotties.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!
AShley

Beth at Aunties said...

You are a wonderful and beautiful family!
Love em all! And I LOVE and adore you!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the pictures your family is amazing and we miss you guys so so much!! Love Kari

Memmotts said...

LOVE the pics... what a beautiful family