Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

















We spent Memorial Weekend with Bills parents in Island Park. It was crazy to have snow and flowers. Shovels and Buds! Can't beat that.

I shot a hole through this dollar bill ( w/ a BB gun), from 30 yds. I was quite proud of myself. We were aiming for Washingtons head but the heart still counts as the kill. Woot woot. I won the dollar.












I think next time I'll sneak some sleeping meds and ear plugs for the driving portion. I'm pretty sure my kids get more annoying with age. Good thing for Love.


Warm River was beautiful and so quiet. Loved it!












Devin caught a beautiful Bass. Thanks for smiling in a picture Dev.









We saw a restaurant with Paige's nick name on it. I think I should have some sort of copy right or something .Maybe I could collect royalties. Hee hee. If only Paige knew that when we started calling her this I was really calling her a booger butt. She thought I said Bugaboo and so I went with it. It just seemed nicer!

The Grande Finale was trying to launch raisins into G-mas mouth. I've never seen her laugh so hard. Thanks for having fun with us Joan. It was hilarious.

1 comments:

Trina said...

That's hilarious. Did Joan get to eat any? What a fun grandma to allow that!