Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

CRAZY!!!!


I have been so bad about blogging the last couple of months. Today I plan on spending some time catching up on everyone elses blogs and will update mine soon.

We are doing well. We're very busy, with 3 kids playing basketball. Devin plays for Marsh Valley High School. They are doing Awesome. Cam is point guard for Marsh Valley Middle School, and Colebys little team is just fun to watch- Year #1(need I say more). Paige is busy babysitting and being a teenager.

Bill is working hard for Qwest and drives about 140 miles a day. With the economy the way it is we are so grateful he has employment. I'm just trying to hold down the fort here and stay sane at the same time. I'm not always confident about the sane part. LOL

We didn't intentionally quit the blogging world. Life has gotten so busy I haven't been able to spend much time on the computer. Just Call me CRAZY!!!
We hope all of our family and friends are doing well. We will update soon.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

It does get crazy doesn't it? I have slowed way down on all of my blog posts. It just happens sometimes. WE'll catch ya when we catch ya.

Memmotts said...

Kim- you are a busy mom. I'm not sure if I can't wait for that stage or if i'm more busy now.... maybe i'll always be busy but a different kind.

Beth at Aunties said...

You are doing what you should be doing at this momnet in life.
Thanks for you visit to mom. She adores you as I do!

You ahve a wonderful family and it was sooso good tos ee you at the weddings!
Love you!