Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Light all a'glow















It's amazing how crazy my house is on Decorating day.But I love how it makes me feel . I love the twinkle of the white lights. I love the festive music. I love the smiles on kids faces. I love all the guessing that goes on and the fun secrets. I love hot cocoa stirred with candy canes. I love garland intertwined around my hand rail. I love the homemade stockings my Grandma knits. I love opening boxes to once again see special ornament. And I love the tangible excitement in the air. It's just a nice time.

Like everything in life, it takes time to make things really nice. After 2 days of trading out French Country for Holiday Deco, my house does look really nice .












Thanks kids for your help, what a fun Family Home Evening!

Just maybe you were even nice enough for Santa to visit.

5 comments:

Beth at Aunties said...

Okay I am so laughing....Come visit me!!!
Do you think we have the same genes and are sorta alike????

Thanks for the smiles today adn the call even if lunch is a raincheck.

Drive safe.

Trina said...

It's beautiful. Could be in a magazine.

Amber said...

It looks great!

Kristi said...

I'm with you Trina. Looks like it came out of a magazine. ARe you sure you didn't cut and paste that in photoshop or something? :)

Memmotts said...

Looks beautiful Kim.