Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Friday, November 21, 2008

TWILIGHT at MIDNIGHT


Last night I went with some friends to the midnight showing of TWILIGHT. It was a blast!
The movie wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped but the experience of staying up all night and being with all the Twilight fans was so much fun. We ate tons of popcorn, drank too much diet coke(3 trips to the potty room), and loved being together. The 4 hours of sleep wasn't so fun but it was Totally worth it!
I just wish I'd bought the BITE ME shirt. I still might-(grin).


We were lucky, they let us inside at 10:15. Brrrrr, it was cold outside. Hmmm,"cold", makes me think of EDWARD baby!
IT WAS WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!

I can't wait for #2!

4 comments:

McKenna said...

hi aunt Kim sounds so cool. my mom saw it and said that it was an OK movie.

Beth at Aunties said...

It sounds like an awesome time! Miss P McCall is now reading the 1st book and she is so excited. You Seattle young cousins have also read the whole series. I took the first three to Brandi in Virginia when I was there in October.
I hope the romance♥ and visual effects are good in the movie.
I sure love you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be grateful for:-)

Beth at Aunties said...

Your seattle cousins have a blog now and are wanting everyone to comment and write them. they are going by Elle as the oldest :) and Zanie as the youngest♥♥♥

They are the Sunshine girls on my Docs blog.

Kristi said...

I just went last night, and i have to say that I LOVED it! Couldn't have come out at a better time. I needed a movie that I could get absorbed in and take a breather from the stresses in life. Carlisle was too wierd looking though...Edward took me a while for him to grow on me. Bella...Perfect!