Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Oh, to be a teenager

Our family had such a nice morning today! We rose to the warm sunshine and birds chirping. Bill was still in bed with me. The boys were heading outside to enjoy the sunshine. The kitchen smelled like french toast and bacon. It was simply Divine!


We enjoyed a nice breakfast, got the house picked up, cleaned out the car and were headed out to do "Scouting for Food". All seemed perfect except one little thing. You see, Paige doesn't think the sun rises until noon or later. So we hadn't even seen her yet. She claims she gets up easily, but she doesn't. So today I documented and thought I'd share.




First Try- No response

Second Try- Still nothing. Hmm, hope she's alive!


Third Try- Wow, now she's hiding her face. Can you spell HYBERNATION


Then the Phone Rang and a true miracle transpired! Aw, now Paigee is alert and chipper and it's only 11:35. And to think- all it took was a phone to ring. I think next Saturday I'll start calling the home phone around 8:00 and see waht happens!

5 comments:

Amber said...

That is to funny!!!

Jody and Billy said...

YOU ARE HILARIOUS, HOPE SHE HAS A GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR. I LOVE IT!!!!
HEY SHE MIGHT AS WELL ENJOY IT, WE ALL KNOW AS SOON AS SHE HAS KIDS THOSE DAYS ARE OVER!!!

3 Docs and A Diva said...

LOL
She is so darling and funny!
XOXO

Kristi said...

This is so funny! I totally slept in til noon every saturday. Drove my mom crazy! My room downstairs was pitch black so it worked well to sleep the day away. I still wish I could sleep in....miss those days.

Trina said...

That's our Paige. I bet she thought her aunt Trina was calling. Lol.