Elder Shurtliff

Elder Shurtliff
First day in the field...serving with Elder Vauden, in Bridlington England

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Planters Peanuts hits McCammon




Remember the funny Planters Peanuts commercial from Super Bowl? I never would have dreampt it would be the inspiration for our funny day. The girls even went shopping like this. They didn't have quite the feed back ,from men, that the original uni-brow girl had. I thought it was hilarious . How would it be to feel that sexy again.
Here's the commercial link- I laugh every time I see it.
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1081249/planters_cashews_ugly_chick/






2 comments:

3 Docs and A Diva said...

Oh Paige, How fun and what a magical time in life. I remember when that was you also Kim. All the still modeling you and Trina would do and beauty pageants. You looked gorgeous! Guys woiuld just stare at you!

Such cuties!

Memmotts said...

That is too funny. oh to be 16 again.